Wednesday 17 July 2013

Review: Ardell Demi Wispies False Eyelashes

These eyelashes are my favourite for times when I’d prefer that oh so decieving ‘natural look’.  They are long but not too thick and the criss cross design means each individual lash is a different length, which creates a very natural look, making them perfect for either day or nighttime.  With an extremely thin band these lashes are a doddle to apply – perfect for eyelash newbies, or if you’re like myself and just not that great when it comes to applying them.

The only niggle I have with these lashes is that I have found they have a tendency to peel in the inner corner when worn for a few hours, however the finished look that they provide is gorgeous and for that reason I would definitely recommend them. Just be sure to carry some eyelash glue with you incase a half on, half off eyelash incident occurs – never a good look!



 I bought these lashes for £5.49 from Boots.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment