Tuesday 23 July 2013

Review: Lush Angels on Bare Skin


This fresh facial cleanser contains absolutely no preservatives which makes it extremely gentle, so if you have sensitive skin or if you just like to avoid unnecessary chemicals this is one for you. Lush claim that this cleanser ‘evens out skin tone, reduces redness and improves the health and appearance of your skin’ – and I completely agree! Since using this product, redness from where I’ve had spots has most definitely reduced and my skin feels a whole lot smoother and softer...and what’s more it smells like lavender, one of my favourite scents ever, so soothing!
The only thing I will say about this is that if I use it after removing my makeup, there still tends to be traces of foundation left on my face when I come to use my toner and for that reason I only use this on a morning and on makeup free days, it’s obviously a little too gentle to remove any remaining traces of makeup. For that reason I would recommend this face wash either for people who don’t wear a lot of makeup or for younger teenagers who may just be starting out with a facial cleanser. It’s a great one to use if your skin is fairly clear and you only need something mild to perk it up, or if you have slight redness as it really balances out your complexion.
To use this you simply need to get a pea sized amount of the product in your hand and add a few drops of water before rubbing between your fingers or in the palm of your hand to form a paste. Then get washing your face, simple!


To find out more about this product visit the Lush website.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment