Friday 9 August 2013

Feel Good Friday #4

                                                                               tumblr.com

Today’s post is about taking chances! Had you guessed?! Recently I’ve been pondering over which direction I want my life to take me, by this I mean what job would I like to do when I’ve finished my degree, where would I like to live in the future, what personal goals would I like to achieve and other such questions.
Well about a week ago I heard about the 101 things in 1001 days challenge (in which you make note of 101 things that you would like to accomplish in 1001 days funnily enough) from my best friend Kate who is also doing the challenge and I thought ‘what an amazing idea!’ 1001 days is three years, plenty of time to achieve my goals! So I began writing a list of all the things that I’d like to do and achieve in the next three years and while it’s not quite finished yet, it’s really made me think of some exciting things that I’d like to accomplish, some of which I may never get around to doing otherwise. It’s made me think of new ways to push myself so that I can experience life to its fullest and most of all it has made me see that in order to achieve anything, we need to take chances. I took a chance last month when I started writing my blog and I’m so glad that I did because I am thoroughly enjoying writing about a topic that I love as well as reading some lovely comments that have been left for me by people who have read my posts.
So my advice is always to be open to taking a chance, because you never know where it may lead you!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment