Friday 13 September 2013

Feel Good Friday #6


                                                                         tumblr.com

I was chatting to a girl at a makeup counter this week and I distinctly remember her having this quote tattooed on her arm. She was a really nice, helpful girl and as I read the quote I thought ‘fair play, you seem like a really happy, positive person’.
Then when searching for inspiration for this week’s Feel Good Friday I came across the quote again and thought ‘that’s the one’, simply because loving your life is such an important thing to do, yet something that at times can be very challenging.
For me, the key to loving your life is appreciating all the good things in it. By that I mean all the people who you love, who love you, all the things that you do or have that make you happy and so on. Taking a moment to appreciate that life is precious and can so easily be taken from you makes you realise what you value the most and what aspects of your life deserve your attention. Happiness is most definitely a choice and if there’s ever something in my own life that I’m unhappy with, I change it! If there are people that bring me down, I try not to be around them if I can help it, if I’m unhappy in any aspect of my life, I will try doing things a different way and giving something else a go. Nothing in life lasts forever and that can be both a blessing and a curse, however it’s the transient nature of life that makes it such a gift and one that I always try my best to make the most out of.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment