Wednesday 25 September 2013

FOTD

Last weekend was my cousins baby shower, so I thought I would share the makeup that I wore for the special day with you. It was a daytime do at a hotel so I went for a made up yet simple look. Hope you enjoy!

Face Benefit Porefessional Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - NC30
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Shade 3 Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium Dark
Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer – The High Dive
MAC Blush – Style
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft and Gentle
Eyes – MAC Paintpot – Painterly
MAC E/S – Arena (lid)
MAC E/S – Cork (crease)
MAC E/S – Handwritten (Brows)
Urban Decay E/S – Sin (highlight)
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner – Black
Maybelline Rocket Mascara - Black
Lips – MAC Lip Liner – Stripdown
Mac Lipstick – Please Me

X

No comments:

Post a Comment