Monday 16 September 2013

My skin saviour!



A couple of weeks ago my skin broke out worse than it has since I was a teenager. I’ve always suffered from the odd blemish but this was bad, so bad that I decided to ditch the makeup for a little bit (which I never do) and get myself to the chemist to see if they had anything that could sort my poor face out!
So the lady behind the counter suggested a cream called Quinoderm 10 for the treatment of acne and all I will say is - if you suffer from breakouts you need to try this! Within a few days my spots had completely cleared up and the best part is this little tube of amazingness (not a word but so what – it should be) is only £2.49!
The only downside to this product is that it makes the dye come out of fabrics so be sure to wash your hands after using it and use an old pillow case for bed. It can also be quite drying so I’d only recommend it for topical use on the places it’s needed, I got a little carried away and smothered it all over my face and ended up with dry patches – not sexy. However I will definitely be repurchasing this cream in future when my skin decides to turn on me, I’ve never known anything to work quite like it.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment