Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Makeup By MAC

Recently I was lucky enough to be part of a training day for MAC makeup artists to practice their theatre makeup. Basically me and a bunch of other girls were chosen to be their models for the day while they turned us into crazy characters, my character was an evil clown – which worried me slightly as I’m beyond terrified of clowns. However it turned out amazingly well and it was a thoroughly enjoyable day. I must say, my makeup artist for the day was extremely talented – jel. I wish I could do makeup like this.
 
It took three hours to make me look this evil!
 

The inspiration for the look

 The pamper chair, I was so exited when I saw this!
 
Halfway through having my makeup done, they used tissue paper to create the scary smile.
 
Apologies for the small pictures, blogger won’t allow me to make them bigger for some reason. Damn you technology! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post. How are you wearing your makeup this Halloween?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment