Sunday 1 December 2013

My Week In Pictures #1

Today marks the beginning of a new weekly feature which I’m sure you’ll be familiar with if you’re a regular visitor to the blogosphere. In a nutshell, I’m going to share with you my life each week in the form of pictures that I’ve taken on my instagram. This week has been a fairly chilled one with meals and coffees out with my boyfriend Gavin and the usual day to day stuff such as work, yawn.
  Costa gingerbread cream latte. Cutee!  //  Relaxy day with Gav  //  Happy that Dubai won the 2020 expo as it means free baskin robbins for all :)
Cheesecake factory for dinner //  Bored in work with Gav //  My boy brought me home rock (no I’m not being rude)
 
I hope you enjoy this new feature, do let me know your thoughts.
You can find my instagram by clicking here!
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment