Monday 16 December 2013

My Week In Pictures #2

The past couple of weeks have been hectic on the work front, meaning I’ve not had a lot of time to dedicate to my blog. So for that reason this post will share my last two weeks in pictures (I’ve still had time to snap away on Instagram – I’m now an addict). As you can probably tell, I love a foody picture!
Breakfast at Shakespeare & Co  //  Yummy   //   Pretty evening sky
Working at Dubai International film festival  //  Now it feels like Christmas  //  The makeup forever stand opposite me at work
Pretty balcony view at the Al Qasr Hotel  //  My gingerbread man looks like he’s had a stroke :/  //  Lovely view at dinner
Camel milk chocolate is yummy  //  It’s Christmas in Dubai mall  //  Love a pinkberry
 
You can find me on instagram by clicking here.
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment