Wednesday 4 December 2013

Review: Lush Trichomania Solid Shampoo

 
I’ve wanted to try one of the Lush solid shampoo bars for a while now, however I was always slightly skeptical about the amount of lather they would produce (I like lots of bubbles). Last week I decided to bite the bullet and give one a try and I’m happy to say that I was not disappointed, there were bubbles galore, amazing! I chose Trichomania as it contains creamed coconut which is supposed to be extremely moisturising, my hair is naturally curly and can get quite frizzy and dry if left to its own devices so I was happy to find that this product really made my hair feel soft and appear shiny. The fact that it obviously smells like coconut (my favourite scent ever) is just an added bonus.
 
To use a solid shampoo all you need to do is run the bar under warm water and lather it up using your hands, alternatively you could try rubbing it straight onto your head. I didn’t try this method, however Gav (who was intrigued by the concept of a shampoo in solid form) did and claimed that it worked just fine. Whatever floats your boat as they say!
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment