Thursday 16 January 2014

Back To Basics: The Natural Look

Recently I’ve been opting for a much more natural look with my makeup. I’ve ditched my signature cat flick for a simple swipe of eyeshadow, a teensy bit of eyeliner on both my upper and lower lash line to thicken the appearance of my lashes and of course, a quick coat of mascara. I’ve really been trying to keep my skin clear lately so I’ve said goodbye to my foundation for a little while and only used concealer where I need it. A light dusting of bronzer, blush and a swipe of lipstick later and I’m good to go, quick and easy.

Face – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Shade 3 Medium
Bare Minerals Warmth
MAC Blush – Fleur Power
Eyes – MAC E/S – Woodwinked (lid)
MAC E/S – Handwritten (crease & brows)
Avon Super Shock Eyeliner
Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara
Lips – MAC Lipstick – Crème Cup
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment