Wednesday 15 January 2014

Review: Bioderma Sebium Masque

 
I do love to indulge in a good ‘pamp sesh’ as I like to call it and this mask has wriggled its way into my weekly beauty regime. It is specifically formulated for use on combination/oily skin and contains ingredients that regulate sebum. I’m particularly enjoying this product due to the fact that although it feels as though it is providing me with a deep and thorough cleanse, it is also very gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
The consistency is not heavy like that of a clay mask, it’s a lot thinner and it feels lovely on my skin when I’m relaxing after a nice hot bubble bath. What makes it even better is that it has such a lovely clean scent, the kind that a spa has, which is always a bonus as I find it adds to the whole pamper experience. It washes off extremely easily with a splash of water and leaves my skin clean and soft without feeling stripped of its natural oils which a lot of sebum controlling products can do. All in all, this is yet another great product from Bioderma.
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment