Sunday 2 February 2014

My Week In Pictures #5

The past couple of weeks have been fairly relaxed and have consisted mainly of spending quality time with family and friends, chilling out and eating myself into oblivion (it's funny how I've only managed to instagram the healthy food I've eaten and not the mountain of grease that was consumed after a heavy night out on friday, or indeed the KFC I have literally just stuffed in my face). Great way to kid yourself Kate! That is all I have to say, other than I hope you enjoy this week’s snaps!
                     Friday night’s lashes, pulling out the big guns ;)  //  I love my fairy lights  //  Can I stay in bed all day please?
Ahh cute!  //  Maisie demonstrating the classic ‘looking into the distance’ pose  //  Nice healthy lunch
They’re not Terry’s, they’re Maisie’s  //  Tuesday’s breakfast  //  Sleepy tea
Instagram @katesbeautystation 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment