Thursday 8 May 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014

Well hello there, I have a different type of post than usual for you today, less of the beauty talk and more of a chin wag, and if you don’t mind – I’d like to ask you a little favour!
 
So, I’ve been blogging for around ten months now and to say that I enjoy it is an understatement, I absolutely frikking love this little space where I share my thoughts with you and the lovely messages that some of you have sent me never fail to warm my heart. It actually amazes me that people would be kind enough to take the time out of their day to respond to something that I’ve written, that s*** cray and I really do appreciate it so much!
The favour that I mentioned earlier is this, if you enjoy reading my blog and would like to make me a very happy girl, I’d love it if you would take a minute (it really only takes a minute) to vote for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014.
To vote for me in the category of ‘Best Newcomer’ Click Here.
And to vote for me in the category of ‘Best New Beauty Blog’ Click Here.
You can of course vote for me in both categories if you’re feeling extra lovely! I’d appreciate that minute of your time so much, so thank you in advance to any of you who wish to vote for me and do feel free to drop me comment to let me know if you do!
Hugs and loves!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment