Thursday 22 May 2014

Time to Layer Up - Bath & BodyWorks Amber blush

Recently I’ve really enjoyed layering up when it comes to scents and my current favourite body products are the Bath & BodyWorks shower gel, body lotion and fragrance mist in the scent Amber blush. In my last Beauty Faves video I mentioned that I had been enjoying the Pink Chiffon collection, well I’m all out of that now and while I still love it, I thought I’d try one of the other lovely scents – there are far too many to choose from in there to only stick to one, me thinks! So I chose this one as it’s such a gorgeous fruity scent, not what I was expecting as experience tells me that amber scents are usually heavy, however this also contains notes of raspberry champagne and gardenia petals as well as crytalised amber. I might even go as far as to say I marginally prefer this scent to Pink Chiffon as I have found it lasts a lot longer on my skin. If you aren’t a fan of intense scents then I’d stay away from this one, or keep it for a night time, however if you’re a fragrance fanatic like myself and love being able to smell your body products throughout the day then this is one I would recommend trying. I love the Bath and Body Works products in general as I find them to be of fabulous quality, the shower gel lathers up a treat, the body lotion contains shea butter and vitamin E and is extremely moisturising and the fragrance mist just tops it all off nicely, plus they all smell ah-mazing! What more could a girl ask for?!
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment