Tuesday 17 June 2014

Matchy Matchy: Perfect Nail & Lip Colour Combo's

I’m not entirely sure if it’s just me, but does anybody else just love to match their nail and lip colours? No matter what outfit I’m opting for or whether I’ve spent quality time getting ready or not, I find that matching my lip colour to my nails instantly makes me look like I’ve made an effort – it’s the perfect con! In my humble opinion, it makes me look like an element of thought has gone into my look, even when all I’ve done is whacked a quick face on before rushing out of the door!

My current favourite colour combinations for Summer include my favourite lip shade ever, that is MAC's Candy Yum Yum paired with Revlon's Fuchsia Fever for a full on flourescent pink punch. My coral combo is MAC's Vegas Volt Lipstick with Essie's Tart Deco on the nails, I love coral shades during Summer and the colour of these two products match perfectly. Lastly, I love a matching red nail and lip for any time of year, I just think it's such an easy way to add a touch of sophistication to any look. My red lip of choice is YSL Rouge Pur Couture 1 and I like to wear this with Topshop Nails Pillar Box.
All three of these lipsticks feature in previous posts that I have written, so if you'd like more info on them you're in the right place! You can read my review on YSL's Rouge Pur Couture 1 here, while you can find my thoughts on Mac's Candy Yum Yum and Vegas Volt in my Top 5 MAC Lipsticks for Summer post.
Well there we have it, do let me know if you enjoy being all matchy matchy too or whether this post has given you a bit of inspiration to give it a try!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment