Thursday 31 July 2014

My Everyday Skin Care Essentials - Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser

Like most skin care obsessed girls, I own a multitude of different products both high end and budget priced that I regularly apply to my face in the hope that they will make me look like a glowing goddess, or at the very least just plain old presentable!
Although I partake in weekly pamper sessions involving face masks, scrubs, oils and the like; these products aren’t an everyday necessity. I’m a firm believer that a basic routine, i.e. cleansing, toning and moisturising does wonders for your complexion. So when stripped back to basics, this is what my everyday skin care looks like.
My cleanser of choice is Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. I have previously written a review on this product which you can view here. It does a great job of keeping my oily T-Zone under control as well as removing makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without being overly astringent. I like, a lot.
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic is my go to toner, it tightens my pores, makes my skin feel fresh as a daisy and it has that lovely spa smell; like freshly squeezed lemons! Yum! I would advise that you avoid drinking it though!
I have also written a post all about Korres Moisturising Pomegranate Cream Gel which you can take a look at here. It’s my favourite moisturiser to use as it really nourishes my skin, yet absorbs extremely well and has a mattifying effect on my T-Zone. Apparently pomegranate is a natural astringent, who knew?!
An added bonus and a reason I like these products is that they are all paraben free and mainly plant based, making them free from harsh chemicals and artificial preservatives which can irritate the skin. This is something that I regard quite highly as I like to try and avoid the ‘nasties’ where I can!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment