Sunday 27 July 2014

My Week In Pictures #15

The past week has been full of excitement and enjoyment for little old me. Gavin arrived home and after having been apart for eight weeks I was ecstatic to see him. As you can imagine, we’ve been enjoying days out and general catching up which in turn has made me a very happy girly! Next weekend we will be in London spending time with family, so unfortunately I’ll be unable to post my week in photo’s; however I promise to make up for it the following week with lots of snaps of our trip. For now, I hope you enjoy the following snippets of my life from the past seven days!
 Throwback Thursday, Cavalli Club Dubai  //  I’ve been a busy blogging bee recently, planning lots of upcoming posts!  //  Mac Candy Yum Yum
       Just chilling out on her napkin. If I fits, I sits.  //  Essie sugar daddy  //  I saw these super cute tins in TKMAXX and I now want all of them!
Face of the day  //  Walks along the river with the other half  //  Day out with the boy

X

No comments:

Post a Comment