Sunday 3 August 2014

Hippie Chic - The Head Chain



I’m a total hippie chick at heart and although I don’t express it through what I wear a whole lot, I do enjoy sporting a boho inspired look every now and again; especially during the summer time. I recently bought this head chain from Miss Selfridge which I spotted in the sale for £5.50 reduced from £12.50 and thought ‘bargain, I’ll be having that!’
I’m an avid accessory lover as I feel they have the ability to transform any outfit. The head chain is a piece that provides an instant and easy way to achieve a bohemian element to your look without having to go and splash out on new clothes and a hundred friendship bracelets. I wear this both during the day, dressed down with a simple maxi dress and my ray bans and I also like to glam it up on a night time with a dark smoky eye, a nude lip and a pair of heels. I like my clothes and accessories to be versatile, i.e. easy to wear as part of different outfits for different looks and the head chain is a piece that provides this. So, if you’re after an instant hippie chic overhaul, look no further; hippie is the new black and head chains are everywhere at the moment!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment