Friday 10 October 2014

Alchemy Oils Grapefruit Hair Remedy

Recently, I have really been enjoying the use of *Alchemy Oils Grapefruit Hair Remedy. I love using oils on my hair as I find they really help to keep it in good condition. This one contains all natural ingredients and is a blend of 5 ‘super oils’ which include the obvious – grapefruit oil, as well as coconut oil, avocado oil, almond oil and castor oils which can be left on hair for a minimum of 20 minutes or ideally overnight and then washed off as a deep conditioning treatment. I love doing this once a week to keep my hair looking and feeling silky soft. I also use a few drops of the oil on the ends of my hair when it’s damp before I leave it to dry naturally, this helps to combat my crazy Diana Ross mop (not that there’s anything wrong with looking like Diana Ross, I just prefer a more tame look for everyday).
Want to know another great thing about this product? Its citrus scent is to die for. I could sit and sniff my hair all day, although I might appear a bit strange; so I do try not to! It retails at £17.99 and in my opinion is worth every penny!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment