Tuesday 14 October 2014

Miss Rebel Clothing Haul

Recently I picked out some clothes from missrebel.co.uk and so I thought that I would share them with you!

I have just arrived back in Dubai and I love the Animal PrintSwing Dress for both a nighttime and a dressed up day look. I find that the neutral colours make it easy to wear, while the animal print adds a little somethin’ somethin’ to spice it up. I love that I can wear this on a hot desert night time and the fact that it’s a swing dress means it does a fantastic job of keeping me cool. This outfit is my first choice for going for a meal or a few drinks as it’s both dressy and pretty - and as if that wasn’t enough, it just so happens to have the added bonus of being great at hiding an acquired food baby too. Sorted!
Another thing that I love about this dress is that it can be worn all year round, when I arrive home I will definitely be wearing it with a pair of tights and some ankle boots.


For an outfit that can be either dressed up or down I opted for a TyeDye Midi Dress, which I love as again, the neutral colours make it easy to style. I wear this piece with nude heels and a pretty necklace for a dressed up look, however I also like to wear it with flat sandals for a more relaxed daytime look. The fabric is light weight, meaning it’s perfect for keeping me cool while I’m enjoying a lovely walk along the beach with the other half.


Finally, the Fashion Blogger Tee has now become a wardrobe staple of mine, I think it’s just fab! I pair this with either a simple black body con skirt as can be seen above, or indeed my trusty skinny jeans, leggings or shorts for chilling by the pool, running errands or of course, more walks along the beach!
Something that I have noticed about these clothes is that while they are extremely well priced, they are also fantastic quality too; which can be difficult to find. I definitely think that I’m in need of some more Miss Rebel additions to my wardrobe!
If you fancy picking any of these items up for yourself, or indeed anything else from the website, the lovely people at missrebel.co.uk have provided a discount for you guys. Just use the code KBS10 at the checkout to receive 10% off your order.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment