Monday 27 October 2014

My Week In Pictures #17

Today I’m jumping back onto the blogging train, I seem to have spent a little too long at a stop named 'busytown' as of late. I’ve had so much on my plate up until now that I’ve found it extremely difficult to find time to put my blogging hat on, but things are changing around here. I’ve taken that old blogging hat out of the cupboard, dusted it off and it is now placed firmly back on my pea sized head. It really is unusually small, just like the rest of me; oh the joys of being only 5ft1. #ShortGirlProblems #YeahIJustUsedAHashtag

So, the reason I’ve been such a busy bee up until now is that I have been completing my final work for my degree, which is now finished; relieved sigh!  Anyway, now that’s over I can get back to my beloved little space on the internet.
Since the last time we spoke, I’ve arrived back in Dubai and have managed to switch my overworked mind off for the first time in months, it’s amazing what a beach and some well spent time with a good book can do for a girl’s sanity!
Instead of giving you a weekly roundup of photo’s, (seeing as I haven’t done a ‘week in pictures’ for donkey's years) I’m going to share a few of my favourites with you instead. Until next week, If you’d like to see more of my pictures you can view my full profile here.
 Hi there, I’m Kate and I like to lie on the floor and take selfies because I’m normal like that. Ps. How have I come this far in life without ever realizing that I have elf ears?!  //  I tried out Your Tea’s 14 Day Tiny Teatox.

 Look what I stumbled upon in a vintage shop, they brought my straight back to my childhood.  //  It’s officially Autumn.

One from my Miss Rebel clothing haul, read all about it here. There may just be a cheeky discount code for you to use!  //  Mani’ of the day was American Apparel’s ‘Port’, featuring a pretty shell that I found.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment