Monday 24 November 2014

Styling: The Oversized T-Shirt


Anybody who knows me is aware of the fact that I’m a huge lover of the baggy tee. It can either be dressed up with a pair of heels for a relaxed night time look or worn with pretty much any type of flat shoe during the day.
This is the Fall 14’ Black/White Tron T-Shirt from ByWekafore and I absolutely adore it. As you can see, I’ve styled it with a chunky jeweled necklace which I bought from East a while ago and pair of Nike low denim Air Force 1’s for a relaxed yet edgy daytime look. I’m also wearing a black body con skirt underneath the shirt to avoid any Marilyn Monroe moments from occurring if a gust of wind happens to blow my way.  This is a perfect day to night transitional outfit, all I need to do is throw on a pair of heels and a lipstick top up and I’m all set for a night out – perfect!
I love this brand as the clothes are unisex and edgy yet wearable, plus they can be styled in an array of different ways.
You can view the whole collection on the ByWekafore website and take a look at their Instagram page @ByWekaforeDubai for some cool outfit ideas.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment