Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Week in a Vlog #1

I love day/week in the life style vlogs. I love watching them, filming them (although I’ve only previously uploaded two onto my YouTube channel), I just think they’re an amazing way to document memories and also to gain an insight into a person’s life.
So with that being said, I’ve decided to start uploading weekly vlogs, which I’m really exited about! I plan to film three days out of my week and share them with you.
This week consisted of Christmas shopping, carol singing (I love a good carol service haha) and a little trip to choose our Christmas tree, which I also found extremely exiting!
Let me know your thoughts on the video and whether you would like to see more! If you really enjoy it, feel free to give it a big old thumbs up!

X 

No comments:

Post a Comment