Friday 26 December 2014

NYE Party Makeup Tutorial (Video)

It’s come to that time of year again, the time when I’ve eaten myself into oblivion and am now wondering how on earth I’m going to squeeze myself into that party frock for new year’s eve, thank heavens for control pants! Tmi? Sorry, I’m sure I’m not the only one. Ladies?!
The one thing I love the most about NYE is dressing up to the nines, if I’m heading out to a party I like to wear a dramatic makeup look. Well if you can’t go all out on this night, when can you?!
This year I’m opting for a deep purple smoky eye with matching dark plum lips. In this tutorial I show you how to achieve said makeup look.
What are you up to this new year’s? Whether it’s dancing the night away or chilling in your pj’s watching Jools Holland’s hootenanny (gotta love him), I hope you have a wonderful time!


X


No comments:

Post a Comment