Tuesday 20 January 2015

MAC Cosmetics Masterclass

Recently I attended a three hour MAC Cosmetics makeup master class at the Makeup London Academy which I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a small class of eight, which was great as we were all able to ask questions and get involved. I attended the class with the intention of having a fun girly day with my mum who’s also an avid makeup fan, which I think answers the question of where my love of cosmetics has arisen from. Well, I think it would be fairly difficult for any girl to grow up with access to an absolute shed load of high end cosmetics and not end up a junkie, right?! That’s my excuse anyway and I’m sticking to it!
I didn’t film a whole lot of the actual class, with it being so small I didn’t feel like being the weirdo who decides to whip her camera out in peoples’ faces, ya dig?  However I did manage to catch a few bits and I share all of my thoughts about the whole experience in this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment