Wednesday 7 January 2015

Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing and Exfoliating Brush

*Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing and Exfoliating Brush £69.99
Recently I’ve been using the Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing and Exfoliating Brush, this is the limited edition version by Pixie Lott; which is a beautiful bright fuchsia colour.
I was slightly too eager to try this product out and in turn forgot to take a picture of the box. However the contents inside include the brush itself, which is an Active Clean Brush Head. This is detachable from the handle and can be replaced when needed. Other brush heads are available to buy, one being especially for sensitive skin, although the device does have a sensitive setting.
The box also contains a pink headband which is very handy, a magnetic wireless travel charger with both a three pin UK plug and a two pin EU plug – again very handy; as well as instructions for use and a twelve month warranty. It also includes a cap for the brush and a £5 welcome gift to spend on any Magnitone accessory, which is great as it can go towards a replacement brush head when the time comes to change it.
I’ve been using the device every evening for just over a month now and I really do love it. For the first week I used the sensitive mode and since then I’ve been using the daily cleanse mode. I like the fact that there are two settings as it gives the skin a chance to get used to a change in its cleansing routine and it also allows you to choose the setting which best suits your skin. I use it for a minute each time with my daily cleanser using a circular motion, starting on my forehead and brow. The zonal timer beeps after 20 seconds to let me know that it’s time to move on to my cheeks where I spend 10 seconds on each moving from ear to lip. I finish off by spending the last 20 seconds on my nose, chin and around my mouth. After the minute is up, the device automatically switches off. It is also waterproof which is great as it means you don’t have to worry about it getting wet and it can also be used in the shower.
I’ve certainly noticed a difference in my skin since using this. A month ago my skin was extremely prone to blemishes. However after having used the device for over a month my skin feels a lot more balanced and the texture is a lot smoother. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product that will provide a deep cleanse and is gentle enough to use everyday.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment